Thursday 3 October 2013

fanfic

so recently I've discovered an amazing new phenomenon - which isn't really that new but I'm new here, give me a break? - called fanfic which is short for fan fiction. fan fiction is generally a short story using the characters and scenarios of a previously written and published story to create a different or similar story line. 

anyway, in sharing this with you guys because I've recently come across a piece of fanfic that I've fallen in love with. I keep reading it again and again and again and again it's official - I'm hooked. I came across this piece on twitter as it was written by someone I follow. this piece of fanfic is based on the harry potter books and is a story about lily and james potter whilst they are at school. 

I'll put the link below but you guys must must must MUST check it out, it's brilliant!!!!!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment