Wednesday 2 October 2013

characters I'd invite to my literary dinner party

1. top of my list would be one f my favourite characters of all time as any of you who have even scanned my blog before know; mr jay gatsby. I'd love to have a conversation about him and hear all about his life in west egg and before and his view on daisy and just everything about him. 

2. augustus waters, because he is a hero and such a strong young man who's gone through so much it would be one of the greatest pleasures to talk to him and to serve him some of my famous stir fry. 

3. hadley (from the paris wife) as she was the first wife of one of the most well known writers of all time. I know she's a real person but she is also in a fictional book so it counts as a character alright?

4. katniss everdeen from the hunger games as she's, again, such an inspiration and a strong independent woman

5. alaska young from looking for alaska as she's so complex and deep but also because I think she's quite like myself: bad mood swings and retires to books in her spare time in order to escape the weekday warriors 

6. finally the one the only....hermione granger!!! my idol, my inspiration, my everything, I love her and I owe her so much with all she's done for me over the years, keeping me sane, hermione granger will sit at the head of my dinner party table




this post was inspired by www.themilelongbookshelf.com book blog, I saw her literary tea party guests and it got me think..who would mine be? if you want to check out her blog, it's brilliant, full of reviews and interviews and recommendations:-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment