Sunday 15 September 2013

in love

what does it feel like to be in love?

I never want to leave you. I feel this overbearing emptiness when you're not with me, it's like hunger if the heart. my hunger and longing for your sweet words to echo round my head. it makes me want to laugh and cry and dance all at the same time. you affect my every thought, I see you wherever I go. I love you. I find it hard to comprehend what life was like before I knew you. 

but I know our love can't last, it will end soon, as it always does. it feels as if my strength is draining, my happiness going with it, I can't let you go. but I must. I will have to close the book soon and carry on with my real existence without you. but don't worry my dear, I will rekindle our love, a few months down the line, when I open your cover and flick to page one again. 
yes, I love you, fictional character, but I must go now; until next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment